Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hallo!

Here it is, nice and shiny. I've added a site meter, there at the bottom of the page - all by myself! Yay!

Does anyone have any links we might want to put in the sidebar?

And do we want a chatterbox?

I'm thinking of putting up icons from past NaNos ... and from this NaNo, when they have them.

ALSO, is there any way we could get some sort of countdown meter or flash thingie anywhere?

Finally ... any suggestions by smart computer people about cool things we could do to the site would be very welcomed. :)

4 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Merlin said...

Chatterbox is good. And I don't know where to get a countdown, but I'm sure someone resourceful about such things can figure that one out. (I don't search for countdowns. . . :p and I am not knowledgeable enough about flash to build one from scratch)

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Keesa said...

A link to my website, maybe? :looks hopeful: The new one, not the old one.

And I like the grey. It's simple, functional...I think it shows off the actual words we write, rather than focusing on format.

I can't believe it's time to start thinking about Nano already. Wowzers!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Rosemary said...

Chatterbox is coming.

As is a link to Keesa's site. ;)

LYN. I was COUNTING on you. *headdesk*

If I found a flash counter, could you figure out how to put it on the site?

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Merlin said...

I can probably put it on, yes.

I haven't really worked with flash enough to know for certain. . . No promises though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home