posted by Anonymous @ 1:53 PM
Yep, with posts like these we defeinitly need a chatterbox. . .
*pokes Lyn* At least they've posted. :P
What am I supposed to say?I think I can keep up commantary on NaNo-planning excitment, interesting happenings while writing and maybe even whimsical news-commentary on happening is the Coffee House when the time comes. . . But right now there just doesn't seem much to say.
Oooh ... whimsical Coffee House news commentary!! Promise?? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
The NaNoBlog.
4 Comments:
Yep, with posts like these we defeinitly need a chatterbox. . .
*pokes Lyn*
At least they've posted. :P
What am I supposed to say?
I think I can keep up commantary on NaNo-planning excitment, interesting happenings while writing and maybe even whimsical news-commentary on happening is the Coffee House when the time comes. . .
But right now there just doesn't seem much to say.
Oooh ... whimsical Coffee House news commentary!!
Promise?? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home