Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Confession.

I have just remembered two commentaries I have to type by tomorrow morning come 7am. I have an essay to write, and an exam to type. And really, I need to get started on those journal entries for Browning.

I wrote approximately 150 words last night at midnight, and my pen has yet to touch the page since.

Amidst all this, I have a confession to make:

I am going to rewrite those few words.

In my defense, I say this: I opened with a description, and I realized there are perhaps a good hundred words that come before that description ... so I intend to add them.

I am most distressed that I won't be able to simply dive into my novel this weekend. I will instead be floundering in two papers, as well as journal entries ... so ...

Please pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home