More Outlining
I've been doing more snowflaking. Step Three is complete, and Step Four has been begun. (Or maybe it's Step Four that I've completed, and Step Five that I've just started. I can't remember. :-)I really like my idea so far. But I'm worried that it won't support the story for 75k words. Must add layers!

4 Comments:
I haven't even started outlining yet.
*panics*
I haven't started or decided on anything. And I'm not panicing. *smiles sweetly*
Hey, Tobie? I wouldn't stress about it too much. Last year I outlined the last two weeks in October. You've got a long ways to go before it gets critical. :-)
But better get the panic out of your system now. After all, it's going to be a supremely busy semester for you. ;-) You may not have time to panic later on. :-)
Exactly. :) I'm already less panicky than I was. *grin*
Post a Comment
<< Home