Monday, August 28, 2006

NaNoPaMo

I hereby declare September to be National Novel Panicking Month.

I have just completed my first day of classes, including an hour's preview of just how intense the Writing About Literature course is going to be.

Tomorrow I attend two more English courses - Native American Lit, and Creative Writing.

I have also had my first taste of going to school and holding down a job at the same time. I've barely gotten my feet wet, and already I'm wondering if I can even do this.

By October I hope I'll have gotten into the flow of things - have a rhythm and a steady pace that can conquer all school writing and exams. I'll also be in the midst of planning my novel.

But for now, I have plenty of time to stress out and lose sleep and know I have set myself an impossible task.

Three more days. Then, let the panicking begin.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Keesa said...

:grins:

You can do it, Tobie. Just hang in there!! and outline. That helps. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home