Well...
Tobie says post. Post I will.Ah, NaNo 2005. Pure chaos. Week #1-- My dad has a kidney infection, and was hospitalized.
Week #2-- Annual church yard sale. Of which we were a huge part of.
Week #3-- A new baby brother.
Week #4-- At less than 1000 words, I had lost my plot and gave up.
Oh yeah. I wasn't close. But I have recently found my abused NaNo again, and started it back up anew. I re-wrote the first chapter and edited the character's personalitys, and voila, we have a new novel. It RULES THE WORLD. I'm not going to post too much about it because I'm planning on posting part of it on Inkies when I get the chance. :-) It's going so well, though. This is seriously the best book I've ever written and the ONLY book that's ever gotten past the 5th chapter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home